We encourage win-win collaborations in order to exchange audiences and showcase our services or products. So, we are waiting to see your guest posting requirements to build connections!
Please, follow our guest posting requirements written below:
- The blog should belong to one of the following topics: technology, IT, business, marketing, life hacks, and freelance.
- The text should be fresh, unique, and it must be well-written.
- Plagiarism is not allowed (a maximum of 10% is allowed, you can check it with www.quetext.com).
- The title of your blog should be appealing to increase its targeted results.
- The text should contain a minimum of 500 words.
- You can send us the permalink so it will appear in the search engine as you would like it to.
- If you quote someone, please cite the passage accordingly using quotation marks and mentioning the source.
- No MLM, affiliate, gambling, or adult-related content.
- We accept a maximum of 2 anchor texts with the indication of the URL to be inserted.
- It is up to you to add images to the blog post. We allow a maximum of 3 images to be added.
- LogWork reserves the right to add internal or external links.
- LogWork does not guarantee any website reach.
- We can edit the text when it is necessary for stylistic or grammatical improvement.
- Once we’ve posted your Guest Post, please feel free to request any changes you’d like. We reserve the right to make any edits that do not significantly alter the content or meaning of your text.
- If you’re submitting a guest post, please do not include your affiliate links in the post copy.
For more information and details, please get in touch with us via our email address: email@example.com